Latest News & Updates
- 25 April 2017 - Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia 2017 Established as the Region’s Key Touchstone Events for the Industry.
The success of the first Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia saw the participation of key industry leaders and quality discussions
- 18 April 2017 - Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia takes flight in Singapore
Ms Low Yen Ling, Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Trade and Industry, Mayor, South West CDC, today officially opened the inaugural editions of Rotorcraft Asia 2017 and Unmanned Systems Asia 2017.
- 17 April 2017 - Region's First-ever: Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia, the Inaugural Platforms to Drive End-to-End Innovative Solutions
Inaugural events offer effective strategic platform for industry leaders, experts, and next generation of talent to advance regional growth potential
- 12 April 2017 - IMDEX Asia 2017 Set to Be Biggest Ever with Stellar Line-up of Activities and Events
Strong global industry support and expanded size attest to the show's continued importance in the Asia-Pacific maritime security and defence landscape
- 22 March 2017 - Inaugural Rotorcraft Asia and Unmanned Systems Asia Shine Spotlight on Asia-Pacific Civil Helicopter and Unmanned Systems Sectors
Co-located events offer effective strategic platform for business leaders, regulators, experts, and other industry players to unlock regional growth potential
- 8 December 2016 - Singapore International Robo Expo to Play Strategic Role in Asia’s Robotics Revolution
Key platform to return in 2017 to drive adoption, collaboration and innovation in the use of robotics by governments and companies in Singapore and across Asia
- 20 October 2016 - The Singapore Airshow Continues to Make Significant Contributions to the Singapore Economy
Nearly S$329 million in spending generated for Singapore’s economy by this year’s event